Monday, August 09, 2010

Spock

Just a few post groomed pictures of Spock, he has had so many enquiries about being adopted (the little dogs always go fast) but he will go on trial to a lovely couple next weekend after he has a hernia removed on Friday.
I've always been a medium-big dog person but I think Spock was sent to me just to show me little dogs are great too. My boyfriend didn't even want to foster a little dog (sizeist!) but he has such a lovely personality and I love his little dance he does on his back paws when I get home! He totally prefers me as well.

3 comments:

Alison said...

He's so cute I can't even stand it!

I'm definitely a little dog person. My boyfriend is slowly being converted.

Little dogs are awesome, though. Less (or no!) hair is shed. They're easier to walk or take places. They do happy dances for you. And they all secretly think that they're St. Bernards.

Amber said...

So cute.

Spock is the greatest name. I'm pretty sure that that's what I'm going to name one of my future, hypothetical kids.

Fear Street said...

He is absolutely adorable :p