Thanks to Fear Street! My first ever award, how exciting. And if being versatile means talking too much about old and daggy movies and books and also whinging about life occasionally and posting too many foster pictures than I'm your girl!
Award Rules:
Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason.
Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
Thank the person who gave it to you.
7 Things:
- I hate peas and corn
- I don't like tea or coffee. I live on diet coke, even though according to Paris Hilton, only fat people drink diet coke
- I just can't get into the Harry Potter books, though my boyfriend has forced me to watch the films
- I work in the finance industry but I didn't enjoy or complete any maths units past the age of 15 (except for that maths unit in university but it was aimed at an early childhood education level)
- I attended my parents wedding. I was 8 months old.
- I follow my Australian rules football team religiously and am a member. They get mocked in the competition because they have purple as their primary colour. Also they have the most female members out of all the other teams in the competition. Coincidence?
- My first kiss was from a french schoolmate when I was 11. It wasn't a real french kiss, mostly I remember it being kind of slimy.
Eh and I changed the blog name. Again.
And to keep up the trend of foster photos, here is Spock my current Maltese cross boy - about a year old. He's from a country pound and already been through 2 families who both had kids and didn't want him anymore. Obviously I'm trying to find a cheap groomer for him before he finds a new home.
And after being informed by the vet that he has tapeworm I now have the greatest of fun looking through his excrement for tapeworm which looks a bit like long rice! Don't tell me I don't teach you guys stuff.


1 comment:
Congrats! Your foster dog looks like a real sweetie--even if he does need a bit of a haircut. Somehow even the tapeworm bit doesn't take away from his cuteness (maybe I'd feel differently if I were the one digging through it!).
Post a Comment