6. Who was important to you?
My family is always important to me, even more so since I moved out with my boyfriend nearly 2 years ago. I talk to my mum or dad usually everyday, and while my brother and I have had our differences he's usually there for me. Of course my boyfriend is also important, he's helped me through some rough times and visited me twice while I was in hospital overnight.
7. What do you hope to remember?
Be careful - really careful - when handling kittens with ringworm. Or you will get it yourself, and be forever known as wormy. Even though it's not actually a worm, and no however many times you tell people that it won't matter.
8. Where did you spend money?
Um where didn't I. From my complete inability to take a packed lunch to work; to possibly needing to take out shares in Subway in particular their chocolate chips cookies (is that possible, I'll have 12 million shares in baked goods) to the never ending process of trying to make our small tiny house with a huge backyard livable (new fly screen door, new floorboards, new rug, another 30 square metres of grass that we laid rather lumpily, numerous plants - some which have survived).
9. When were you most scared?
Probably the few times Sabrina the cat stayed out all night. Or thinking about possibly having to pay some student loan debt back in 2012.
10. What questions did you ask?
Why am I watching Jersey Shore?
11. Who surprised you?
That I got through an operation. I haven't been in the hospital since I was 8. I was totes nervous.
12. What did you learn?
Community is an excellent show. And I have friends who will still come out with me to a club for my birthday even though they all think we're too old. My boyfriend can make an excellent pool cake.

3 comments:
Happy New year, Aimee! I took your advice...there's a new blog post on my blog in case you're interested...
Glad you're reading Du Maurier -- she's great, isn't she?
That pool cake looks awesome. Happy New Year.
The pool cake is so awesome! And I agree, community is a most excellent show, probably my current favourite.
Post a Comment