Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Reverb 2011

Stolen from Reno, the Girl and maybe a little late but what the heck. It's time for some reflecting, feel free to ignore.

1.  Where did 2011 begin?
2011 began with another year in the boring job I was boringly comfortable with. Still fostering animals, about to celebrate my 27th birthday, but with only 1 permanent dog and cat in the household.

2.  Who did you meet?
Through my new job I have met a lot of cool new people. Became better acquainted with someone I went to high school with and still kept in contact with 'my girls' (10 high school friends I still regularly see and have monthly catch ups with).

3.    What books did you read?  
A lot, and re read a through for when I wanted comforting. But new ones included (what I can remember) the Hunger Games trilogy, The Slap, The Woman in Black, Fast Food Nation, The Seance, Don't Look Now and Other Stories, The Year of Magical Thinking, The Giver, Fade.

4.  When did you struggle?
 I really struggled while recovering from my knee operation and have still in some ways since even though now I can walk pretty well, I still cannot run, jump and play team sports. Not working for 2 months and having very little money was challenging.

5.  What did you discover?
I can live on little to no money but not for long and I really should take control of my debt. I can do things I'm scared of and live to tell the tale.


Part 2 soon if I'm still feeling reflective.


Just because.

No comments: