Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Boy Crush #3


Okay maybe he has grown up

The seriousness of looking this good














Browsing through Dlisted, I discovered I am closer in age to Frankie Muniz (25!) than Nick Stahl who is 31.
This can't be right I thought, but led me to rediscover an old crush on Nick.

He's not traditionally good looking so I don't know how many would agree, he's kind of like James McAvoy and Ryan Gosling where there is an everyman quality about them which is interesting.
Admittedly a bit of an emo looking kid especially with a role in Disturbing Behaviour where Katie Holmes was also trying to shake some Joey Potter persona.
He was also an interesting choice to play John Connor in Terminator 3.
I think I first noticed Stahl in the 2001 film, In the Bedroom even though he did only have a small part, he was also good in Carnivale. I never saw Bully but I think it would be the kind of film I usually enjoy.

So am I crazy?

Look at those cute ears!

No comments: