Think I hit a new low with the last post about food, ouch. Anyway I'm starting to get pretty excited because my boyfriend and I are heading to Bali (that's in Indonesia) at the end of the month for 8 nights. It's my 3rd visit and the boy's first. It's crazy the airline prices when we bought, it is actually less to fly to Bali, which is in a whole other country than to fly to Broome which is in my freakin state. Although western Australia does make up approximately 1/3 of the whole country. But $200 return each for us! We were tossing up between Queensland or Bali but the cheapness was too good to be true, plus the cost of living I've estimated for food is about $150 each for the week. Now just to avoid the dreaded Bali belly.
I think our outdoor bathroom looks gorgeous which was a huge appeal for this hotel. Of course I then read a recent review on Trip Advisor and was brought down to earth by the comment of the mosquitoes constantly bothering this travellers girlfriend while she was getting ready! That trip advisor site is so bad, I must have changed my mind 5 times before settling and I'm still debating whether we should change hotels or not. Why is it so easy to believe one bad review over 20 good ones?
2 comments:
The outdoor bathroom looks really cool. I hate skeeters, though. Did it end up being fun?
It was really relaxing more than anything. It was also the first o/s trip my boyfriend and I went on so a learning experience :)
Post a Comment